Posted by : චමියා Tuesday 1 October 2019

Everyone got someone. But there is no one for you. I lived a life in solitude all my life. But some how, I found someone. To put it right, someone found me. All those years I thought now Im not alone. Even I got someone. But in the end, when you realize, after everything were been through, you’re still alone,No one is there for you, no one at your side, you ll get the most hatred feeling in the world. All these years I wanted to kill myself. But now I realize I dont want to get killed, I need to kill that something inside me. Something that eating me alive. And that is loneliness. Its eating me inside-out. Full of hatred!
After all, solitude is all I got.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

චමියව අල්ලගන්න

Hire Me

චමියගෙ කඩේ

රිංගපු ගාන

මිතුරු සින්ඩි

lanka blog reader ලංකා බ්ලොග් කියවනය

Popular Post

Followers

chat

- Copyright © 2013 චමියාගේ ලෝකය - The World How Chami Seems It -Metrominimalist- Powered by WHITE CODE - Designed by Champika M -